Dyson V6 and V8 Soft Roller Head End Cap Replacement
This is a real Dyson part that you can use to fix your Dyson V6 and V8 vacuum cleaners. It’s a small black piece made of plastic. You attach it to the end of the soft roller cleaner head. This part does two important things: it keeps the roller in the right spot, and it stops dirt from getting out.
If the end cap on your soft roller cleaner head is damaged or missing, you need to get a new one. If you don’t, your vacuum won’t work as well, and cleaning will be harder.
- Genuine Dyson part
- Easy to install
- Fits Dyson V6 and V8 series vacuum cleaners
How to Replace the End Cap on Dyson v6 Soft Roller Cleaner Head?
- Take off the soft roller cleaner head from your vacuum.
- Use a flathead screwdriver to gently take off the old end cap.
- Put the new end cap in its place, making sure it clicks into position.
- Put the soft roller cleaner head back on your vacuum.
If your dyson v6 motorhead is damage or not working, then you can also replace it with genuine motor head of dyson v6.
- Be careful not to damage the soft roller cleaner head when you take off the old end cap.
- Make sure the new end cap is securely in place before you put the soft roller cleaner head back on.
- Look at the end cap sometimes to check if it’s damaged or worn out. If it is, replace it right away.